SSC CPO SI Recruitment :
The Staff Selection Commission has released the Official Notification for SSC CPO 2020 on 17th June 2020 to recruit 1564 Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police. It is an excellent opportunity for the graduates who are looking for a government job in defence sector, specially in Delhi Police.
SSC CPO Vacancy 2020 :
1. Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces -1395
2.Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police (Male) – 91
3.Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police (Female) – 78
Total – 1564 Post.
Education Qualifications :
1. A candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
2. For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Age Limit :
Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001)
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/EX-SERVICEMEN
SSC CPO Exam Dates :
|SSC CPO Notification Release Date||17th June 2020|
|SSC CPO Online Application Starts from||17th June 2020|
|Closing date for receipt of application||16th July 2020|
|Last date for making fee payment (Online)||18th July 2020|
|Last date for making fee payment (Offline)||20th July 2020|
|Admit Card for CPO Paper-1||Sep-20|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Date||29th September to 5th October 2020 (CBE)|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Date||
1st March, 2021