J&K Bank Recruitment 2020.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the notification for total 1850 Post. There are 350 Posts for Probationary Officer and 1500 Posts for Banking Associates.
Online Applications are invited from the candidates of Domicile of J&K- UT as below,
Education Qualification :
For Probationary Officer & Banking Associate :
Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government and the final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.
Age Limit :
For Probationary Officer :
- (As on 01-April-2020) Minimum: 20 Years ; Maximum: 32 Years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- For relaxation in upper age limit to reserved Categories: Refer detailed Notification
For Banking Associate :
- (As on 01-April-2020) Minimum: 20 Years ; Maximum: 30 Years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1990 and not later than 01.04.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- For Relaxation in Upper Age Limit to reserved
Categories: Refer detailed Notification
- The candidates who had already applied pursuant to notification dated 06.10.2018 shall be eligible for the new recruitment process without any change in their eligibility criteria and need not to submit the Application forms a fresh. Refer detailed Notification.
- The Candidates who are residents of Ladakh – UT including those who had already applied pursuant to notification dated
06.10.2018, shall be notified separately.